ITAC4 is now accepting delegate applications and requests for financial assistance. Click here to begin your application.
The ITAC4 funders are offering a limited number of full and partial financial assistance packages to allow for artists from around the world to attend the 3-day conference. Financial assistance is intended to support artists and students working in the field of teaching artistry for whom the conference costs are a barrier to attending.
Available Financial Assistance Packages
- All conference fees
- 4 nights accommodations at area hotel
- A contribution towards travel, up to a maximum of $1,000
- All conference fees
- A contribution towards travel and/or accommodations up to a maximum of $500
Financial Assistance Criteria
To be eligible for a financial package, you must meet the criteria below.
- You would be unable to attend the Conference without financial support;
- Participation in the Conference will clearly contribute to your professional development;
- You work or study in the field of teaching artistry;
- You are not supported by an organization;
- Financial packages are non-transferable.
- Awardees who are unable to take up the supported package must relinquish it.
- Applications must be submitted by the deadline of Monday, April 30, 2018.
Priority will be given to:
- Full time students studying a relevant qualification
- Freelance artists in the first year of their professional career for whom the cost of attending is a barrier
- Freelance/independent artists from a developing country in Africa, Asia, Central and South America; or a country in conflict
- Freelance/independent artists who have additional access costs or needs, and for whom the conference costs would be prohibitive
Please note that funds for the Financial Assistance package are strictly limited and will not be given to applicants who do not meet the criteria.
Applicants who meet the Financial Assistance criteria should complete the online delegate application by Monday, April 30, 2018. The selection of financial aid awardees will be made by the ITAC4 Advisory Group. All applicants will receive a decision by May 15, 2018.
On accepting an ITAC4 Financial Assistance Package, delegates agree to the following:
- Booking their own travel and confirming their place at the Conference. (Note – only in exceptional circumstances will money be released in advance of travel booked on the applicant’s behalf.)
- Completing a travel reimbursement form and submitting this to the conference organizers along with a copy receipts for travel. Reimbursement will be via electronic bank transfer only and will only be released when the form and receipts have been provided. (Note – failure to complete the form and include receipts may result in the withdrawal of the financial assistance offer.)
- Arranging your own visa if required